Health affects quality of life

admin, 09 August 2012, Comments Off
Categories: NUTRITION

Life is now changing rapidly. The pleasure of physical activity. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. Healthy people are trying to get on with their environment, to avoid doing something that can go in harm them or others. Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Life gave me a chance to find more interesting, more appropriate, and quite probably more financially profitable business. This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. If we cling to the old, it nemenuemo lead to depression, despair, boleznyam. How to maintain a sense of this inner and outer harmony. You need to have a reliable system of views on life. Stress is normal, it can not escape no one. Zdorove as happiness, everyone understands her. You can treat this as a tragedy, but we can perceive the event differently. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. What should I do? We only need to be able to take it and be thankful. Preserve the health of a permanent positive attitude helps, and the ability to view the events in a constructive light. This does not necessarily have to be a sport, it physical labor in the garden, cleaning the house or snow in the yard and TE actually not such a big load of man needs to maintain its vitality.

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website