Health affects quality of life

admin, 19 February 2011, Comments Off
Categories: PRESCHOOL CHILDREN\'S HEALTH

Suppose you cut in the workplace. If we cling to the old, it nemenuemo lead to depression, despair, boleznyam. One of the determinants of health – the ability to show magnanimity and generosity. The ability to adapt to changing conditions – is also a sign of health. For example a 20 minute walk every day, but some do not: for them life is a car, TV, computer. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. You can treat this as a tragedy, but we can perceive the event differently. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. How to maintain a sense of this inner and outer harmony. The pleasure of physical activity. We only need to be able to take it and be thankful. Preserve the health of a permanent positive attitude helps, and the ability to view the events in a constructive light. Stress is normal, it can not escape no one. This does not necessarily have to be a sport, it physical labor in the garden, cleaning the house or snow in the yard and TE actually not such a big load of man needs to maintain its vitality.

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website