Health affects quality of life

admin, 16 April 2011, Comments Off
Categories: CLEANSING THE BODY FROM TOXINS

You need to have a reliable system of views on life. The ability to adapt to changing conditions – is also a sign of health. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. This does not necessarily have to be a sport, it physical labor in the garden, cleaning the house or snow in the yard and TE actually not such a big load of man needs to maintain its vitality. And if you can do something good to give to others, and they tell you too. If we cling to the old, it nemenuemo lead to depression, despair, boleznyam. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. Life is now changing rapidly. One of the determinants of health – the ability to show magnanimity and generosity. Healthy people are trying to get on with their environment, to avoid doing something that can go in harm them or others. How to maintain a sense of this inner and outer harmony. In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. What should I do?

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website